Friday, January 25, 2013

Shrimp Salad




Shrimp Salad

1 box of noodles (your choice)  I like the mini bow ties.
2 can tiny shrimp
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Miracle whip

In a large pan boil water, when it is boiling rapidly add the noodles.  Boil until noodles are tender.
Drain noodles and rinse in cool water.  Place drained and cooled noodles in a bowl and add drained shrimp, cheese, & seasonings.  Add Miracle whip to make it as moist as you prefer.  Mix well.  Put a tight lid on the bowl and let set over night in the refrigerator.
Enjoy!!




7 comments:

  1. I haven't had dinner yet and now your delicious recipe is making my mouth water and my belly grumble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are kind!! Try it out, I hope you like it!!

    Joye & Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks so yummy! I bet my kids will <3 it! I'm going to try it....

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystelle,
      I hope you try it and the kids love it.

      Delete
  4. We absolutely love shrimp, so I'm always looking for new ways to prepare it. Thank you for sharing this. I bet my husband will love it in sandwiches!

    Found you via Lady Bug Creations and I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday Link Party, too.
    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-link-party-7/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. This is a family favorite we have been making for years. Hope your family enjoys it too.

      We are all linked up in your party. Thanks so much for the invite!

      Delete
  5. I love shrimp salad. I'm going to have to give this a try.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for "BEE"ing part of our day. We read and appreciate all comments and will answer as soon as possible. This is a family friendly blog.

Translate